Support Meals on Wheels Western Michigan with a Planned Gift!
Meals on Wheels Western Michigan has been blessed by many loyal and generous donors who want to sustain it for years to come. Have you considered supporting Meals on Wheels Western Michigan with a planned gift?
A planned gift may take various forms and is a wonderful way to support Meals on Wheels Western Michigan. Gifts may be made in a number of ways and should be designated to Meals on Wheels Western Michigan, Grandville, Michigan (Tax ID Number 38-2535537).
- A gift in a will or trust
- Remembering Meals on Wheels Western Michigan with a gift in your will or trust is an excellent legacy for you and your family
- Retirement plans
- Tax-deferred retirement assets are attractive assets for charitable giving. Items include IRAs, 401k, 403b plans, pensions, etc.
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Receive stable and secure income for life at a high payout rate
- Life Insurance
- Name Meals on Wheels Western Michigan as the beneficiary of your policy or donate an active, paid-up policy
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Receive stable and secure income for a period of years based on the value of trust. When the trust terminates, the remainder passes to Meals on Wheels Western Michigan.
- Charitable Lead Trust
- The reverse of the charitable remainder trust. The income from the trust is first paid to Meals on Wheels Western Michigan. After a specified number of years, the trust allows you to pass on the assets to your heirs.
Benefits of membership include:
- Recognition event
- Recognition in our annual report
- Personalized tour of our facility
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Knowledge and comfort that the work of Meals on Wheels Western Michigan will continue during and after your lifetime
Please let us know of your planned gift by filling out the form below. For more information, you may contact Brewster Hamm at 616-459-3111 X127.
Meals on Wheels Western Michigan does not provide legal, tax or financial advice. This material is not offered as legal or tax advice. We urge you to consult professional advisers on all legal, tax, or financial matters, including gift planning considerations.