LIQUID NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
For those who qualify, Meals on Wheels Western Michigan can help with liquid nutritional supplements. With a physician’s order, liquid nutritional supplements are available at a reduced rate to low income clients.
Medical need may, for example, include:
- Underweight and needing assistance to gain weight
- Unable to maintain weight with normal diet
- Surgeries resulting in need for increased nutrition
- Chewing or swallowing problems that make eating regular meals more difficult or even painful
- Other conditions when deemed necessary by your physician
Delivery is available for a nominal charge.
For current pricing please call (616)-459-3111. We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and bridge cards.
- Physician’s order required
- 60 years and older
- Monthly income eligibility:
Household of 1:
$2,226 per month
Household of 2:
$3,052 per month